LIST WITH US
SELLING YOUR VACATION HOME? Relax…We know how to sell it! We’re the Orlando realtors that specialize in selling vacation homes and we know how to make each home stand out in its own special way.
Vacation homes can’t be marketed the same way as a traditional residential home.
They generally feature unique elements designed specifically for vacationers, so we make sure to put your home in front of the right buyers.
As your local partners, we will make sure to handle each & every detail for you, which makes your life easier – especially if you’re one of our many sellers who are located out-of-state or overseas.
It’s no secret that the internet is now the biggest open house out there. Buyers from all over the world are able to tour homes from remote locations. This is just one of the reasons why we make sure your home is well-represented with eye-catching photos and accentuate the right features. We know what it takes to maximize our listing distribution and setup a website exclusively for your specific property, which helps your home stand and sell quickly!
Here’s a list of 10 things that we do to get your vacation home sold:
But first, let’s talk about your home and prepare the right strategy to maximize the potential. Are the furniture, furnishings, and existing bookings included? We will speak with your property management company to learn about the income history and future bookings, and to coordinate availability for showings, etc. If you are a foreign seller, are your tax returns up-to-date? We will help you with the process of the FIRPTA (Foreign International Real Property Tax Act) application as well.
Based on a specific analysis of your home and the market, we will agree on a sales price and proceed to sign a listing agreement.
1. Listing – We prepare a complete report to list your home with professional pictures, video, description, county information, HOA fees, what’s included, and many other details that are required by law.
2. Reach – The Viva Orlando team has a marketing and distribution agreement with both the Orlando, Florida Association of Realtors as well as the National Association of Realtors. As a result, more buyers and agents in more places throughout the world will see your home.
3. Exposure – Each and every listing has its own dedicated website that includes a dedicated URL with your property address. Each listing features crisp, quality photographs and includes technology that emails your listing directly to buyers looking for a home just like yours.
4. Staging – Presentation is everything. It highlights the strengths of your home and allows your home to appeal to potential buyers. When needed, we will bring in our staging experts to emphasize your home’s greatest assets.
5. Marketing/Advertising – Remember when listing your home in the local newspaper was a big deal? Today that hardly matters. Through our affiliations and marketing partnerships, your home will be listed on the most highly viewed websites on the internet. Rest assured that people searching real estate in Orlando will easily find your listing on the web.
6. Negotiators – We have a reputation for being fantastic negotiators. This doesn’t mean that we argue better than anyone else. It simply means that we know how to choose our battles to emerge victorious. We succeed because our goal is to be reasonable and fair.
7. Buyer Assessment – We will present any and all offers to you but only after we have done our due diligence. From the moment a buyer expresses interest, we will analyze their credit worthiness and purchasing power, their passion for your home, and their willingness & commitment to buy.
8. Education and Training – There are very few occupations that sit at the crossroads of change like real estate. Beyond the obvious and ongoing social changes that occur over time, we are affected by modifications in housing laws, home designs, construction guidelines, technologies, advertising platforms, social media, shifts in consumer buying patterns, market trends, and more. As a result, our continuing education and willingness to adapt to modern needs is what keeps us a top-of-the-line team to list your home.
9. Sale Completion – Once we have satisfactory results from the title search and the buyer is ready to close, we schedule the signing of the documents. If you are overseas, we will ask you to contact the US Embassy in your country to have them schedule the signing of the documents for your sale. As the seller, you will be transferring the title, and must sign in the presence of a US notary.
If there are any personal items that you want to keep from the home, we will remove and store them for you.
10. Follow Up and Resources – We will handle the transfer of the keys to the new owner, work with the local title company for the release of withholding based on the FIRPTA application, and attend to any other details pending from your transaction.
A Viva Orlando listing means that the process from beginning to end will be professional and will exceed your expectations.
We look forward to getting started on the sale of your home!
Milena ~ Milena@vivaorlando.com