Many of our clients come to us with the excellent idea and desire to make an investment in a vacation home rental in Orlando, but with so many options on the market I’m always asked, where are the best ones to invest in, and which types of homes perform the best?
We enjoy presenting all the wonderful varieties of properties available on the market as there are options to satisfy all preferences of size, models, amenities, and unique elements that makes each one successful. All vary in prices and styles and can surely please all tastes.
But when looking for a great rental performer, it’s important to take into consideration that regardless of the price, style or number of bedrooms, the homes that have proven to be the most successful are ones who present the following elements:
- Properties located in the big new resorts have proven to be the favorites among vacationers. The resorts feature amenities such as water parks with water slides, lazy rivers, surf simulators, playgrounds, sports courts, areas for children, restaurants, arcade, etc.
- Vacation homes located in resort communities with manned gated 24-hour security is an additional comfort for guest. Many buyers also appreciate the peace of mind knowing their investment has this additional security.
- Concentrate on properties located within 15 miles from Walt Disney World, close to shops and restaurants. everyone wants the convenience of a short drive to Disney and entertainment when vacationing.
- Focus on new construction homes or recently built, ideally no more than 10 years old. Not only will it showcase more modern features, but it results in less maintenance expenses for you.
- The home should be nicely furnished. Homes with modern updated professionally decorated furniture packages are renting better than the older more traditional looks.
- Photographs of your home is the key component when booking online. Your home should look inviting on photos. Hire a professional as they will showcase your property in a more attractive and realistic view of the space and furnishings.
- And finally, choosing the right property manager for your home is essential to helping you maximize your vacations home’s ROI. The most successful short-term rentals are those which have benefited from team work between homeowner and their property manager. When homeowners collaborate with the upkeep of the property in any way they can, and when they promote their rental among their sphere of influence this greatly increase the income it generates.
Every buyer has different needs, but the important to consider are always the same, just in a different order. The success of any vacation home rental, from 2-bedroom condo to a 15-bedroom home has been determined by a combination of these elements.
Are you ready to talk about your vacation rental investment plans? Call me /Text/Whatsapp at 407.922.4620 or email Milena@vivaorlando.com.