Emerald Island Resort
Emerald Island Resort is a truly tropical oasis! Nestled within a protected wetland, Emerald Island is a prestigious gated & guarded community located on Disney’s doorstep encompassing over 300 acres with 11 heavily wooded acres right in the middle of the community. Whether you are dreaming of a comfortable townhome, a beautiful single-family home, or an estate home, Emerald Island has the place for you.
Emerald Island is located within minutes of Walt Disney World and a short drive to shopping and dining, this ‘island’ serves as a haven from the larger world while remaining central to everything the world’s most popular destination has to offer.
- 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths with Covered Porch 1,241 SqFt
- 4 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths with Covered Porch 1,617 SqFt
Single Family Homes:
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Baths with 2 Car Garage and Covered Porch 1,549 SqFt
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Baths with 2 Car Garage and Covered Porch 1,935 SqFt
- 5 Bedrooms/3 Baths with 2 Car Garage and Covered Porch 2,216 SqFt
- 6 Bedrooms/4.5 Baths with 2 Car Garage and Covered Porch 2,827 SqFt
- 4 Bedrooms/3 Baths with 3 Car Garage and Covered Porch 2,667 SqFt
- 6 Bedrooms/5 Baths with 2 Car Garage and Covered Porch 3,564 SqFt
- 7 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths with 2 Car Garage and Covered Porch 3,063 SqFt
- Gated Community
- Clubhouse with Business Center, Meeting Room & Concierge Services
- Resort Style Pool & Spa
- Tiki Bar with Poolside Service
- Volleyball Court, Tennis Court and Basketball Court
- Nature Trail
- Sports Court
- Fitness Center
- Three Playgrounds
- Video Arcade
Homeowner’s Association Fees & What They Cover:
- Master Association Fee: $234.50/month
- Includes Cable, internet, gates, roads, clubhouse, bathhouse, security, fountains, children’s play areas, recreation areas, compactor, etc.
- Town-homes – $215.00/month
- Includes Insurance on the buildings (most owners should obtain a policy for the interior including belongings), the roofs, painting of the exterior of the townhome including the balconies and patios (repair works are owners responsibility), landscaping, valet trash service Monday through Saturday, cleaning of sidewalks and walkways to the units, repairs to sidewalks, etc.
- Single Family Homes – $112.00/month
- Includes Sidewalk repairs, landscaping maintenance, etc.