The best vacation community near all the major Orlando attractions and shopping!
Want a vacation home near Disney that is close to everything? Storey Lake’s contemporary resort community is for you! Located on Osceola parkway in Kissimmee, this vacation community is the closest vacation-rental resort to all major Orlando attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal, and Sea World. It is also conveniently located to major shopping attractions like the Loop, and multiple outlet malls in the area.
However, Storey Lake doesn’t sacrifice luxury and natural elements for location. When you enter through the 24-hour guarded gate, you’ll be transported to a Florida vacation oasis. With gorgeous landscaping throughout the resort that includes fountains and water views. You’ll feel like you are miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The huge clubhouse alone includes a state-of-the-art fitness center, sauna, game room, internet café, a 50-seat movie theater, and meeting rooms for corporate groups or family celebrations!
Wander outside and find a huge gradual-entry pool as the centerpiece of the area. Nearby you’ll find a lazy river with a connected water slide, and covered grottos. Lounge out on the huge sun deck on one of the many community provided loungers or covered tables and chairs.
For more outdoor fun, grab a drink at the poolside tiki bar, or lay back on one of the community hammocks. For a more active outdoor fun, play a game of tennis, basketball, or volleyball on one of the community courts. For outdoor types, enjoy a day on the water by fishing in the area’s lake or renting a canoe or kayak for an afternoon row.
With all these luxury amenities Storey Lake offers, you can see why it is the perfect community to invest in!
While the community amenities at Storey Lake are amazing, the homes themselves is what seals the deal. There are a few different vacation home styles to choose from at Storey Lake, making this varied mix-home community the perfect choice for many.
Both townhomes and single family homes come with a private heated pool and an outdoor lanai so both owners and guests can retreat to their own private oasis any time they want.
Inside, the spacious layout boasts granite countertops in both the kitchen and bathroom, stainless steel appliances, tile floor throughout the home, and even an alarm system and window blinds.
Storey Lake is the perfect community to invest in vacation real estate in Central Florida. Financing is available for both domestic and foreign investors and Viva Orlando can help you make your new home an investment property you can love and profit from for years to come.
Perfectly located on Osceola Parkway just 3.5 miles from Disney World Gateway to all Theme Parks. Families of Storey Lake can easily access all Central Florida has to offer including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Prime Shopping Malls and much more!
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths, Private Balcony 1,194 SqFt
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths, Private Balcony 1,240 SqFt
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths, Private Balcony 1,248 SqFt
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths, Private Balcony 1,428 SqFt
- 4 Bedrooms/3 Baths, Penthouse, Private Balcony 2,412 SqFt
- 4 Bedrooms/3 Baths, Screened Pool, 1 Car Garage 1,914 SqFt
- 5 Bedrooms/4 Baths, Screened Pool, 1 Car Garage 2,128 SqFt
Single Family Homes:
- 6 Bedrooms/6 Baths, Loft, Screened Pool, Recreation Room 3,795 SqFt
- 8 Bedrooms/5 Baths, Loft, Screened Pool, Recreation Room 4,305 SqFt
- Tiki Bar & Grille
- Canoe/Kayak Rental
- Resort Style Pool & Hot Tub
- Lazy River, Double Water Slide & Splash Pad
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Volleyball & Sports Court
Homeowner’s Association Fees:
Storey Lake Master Association – $70.41/month
- The Cove Villas – $252.87/month
- Includes: Valet trash service, landscaping, cable tv and internet, street and entrance maintenance.
- The Cove Townhomes – $259.22/month
- Includes: Valet trash service, landscaping, water & sewer, cable tv and internet, exterior paint reserves, roof maintenance, exterior pest control, street and entrance maintenance.
- The Terraces Condos – $248.00/month
- Includes: Valet trash service, water & sewer, cable tv and internet, phone, roof replacement, exterior paint, exterior pest control, community pool and cabana, landscaping, building maintenance and exterior insurance.